Dye Sublimation Printing
Dye Sublimation Printing Technology for Personalised Manufacturing
We now offer a dye sublimation printing service for plastic injection moulded parts. A unique heat transfer of special inks into plastic manufacturing items delivers stunning, bespoke and personalised results.
Our ‘Design for Manufacture’ service offers in-house design, tooling, moulding and printing of full colour images, text and graphics transfer to plastic moulded pieces for high resolution, permanent colour.
- Heat transfer of ink technology – print or personalise plastic manufactured items with scratch resistant designs
- High temperature application for high resolution consistent, quality print
- Vibrant, colourfast, impactful colour on polished, gloss or matt finishes
- Multi designs – can be mixed eg stripes, leopard print etc.
- Outstanding results on polyester and polycarbonate – can be used on food grade plastics
- Molecular level dye infusion – no cracking, fading or peeling
- Flexibility – design changes can be made during a run
- Speed – single or batch printing
- Unique – a cost effective finish and alternative to paint or laquer
Dye sublimation printing can be used for many plastic items.
- Great for contours and unusual shapes – colour wrap eg pebbles
- Colour wraps – no stretching or distortion
- Variety of features
- Wide range of plastic printing – over glass, steel, wood and fabrics
Dye sublimation printing is carried out at a defined optimal temperature to deliver perfect results with water-borne inks.
Full Print and Mould Service
Our highly experienced in-house design and engineering team assist from concept to manufactured parts. We offer support and guidance throughout the process from design and mould to finished items.
Changing Standard Plastics to Bespoke with a Wow Factor
Come and see for yourself – call to arrange a visit or discuss your requirements on 01993 700777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org